Cherry Hill, New Jersey

BOTCHED!!!Dr.

Gary Brownstein is more interested in his patients money than he is in the welfare of his patients. I paid Dr. Gary Brownstein $7300.00 for an upper body lift procedure that had to be cancelled as I was diagnosed with ductal carcinoma insitu which is an early stage of breast cancer. I had a procedure with an oncologist where a lump on my breast was removed.

After the procedure, Dr. Brownstein has refused to proceed with the upper body lift as he indicates that my cancellation and other mitigating factors cost $7300.00 even though I have offered him additional funds to cover the cancellation. The topper here is that he has refused to refund my money which was paid in cash.

For some reason, he wanted a higher fee if I used a credit card or paid by check so I paid with cash and I do have the receipts!Feel free to contact me at nursetracy7@gmail.com for further information regarding this money hungry physician.

Reason of review: SURGEON DID NOT PERFORM OPERATION AND REFUSES TO REFUND MY MONEY.

I didn't like: Poor attitude, No refund.

Had an Experience with Dr Gary M Brownstein?

Comments

nancy

This Doctor is arrogant and incompetent

JILL

A dispute between two competing groups of plastic surgeons spilled into the Camden courts this week when a doctor filed suit against his former partner, accusing him of slander and defamation.

Dr.Joseph H.

Reichman and his current partner, Dr. Gary M. Brownstein, filed suit against Reichman's former partner, Dr. Arthur S.

Brown, who is now the chairman of Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center's Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Their suit said that Brown and his current partner, Dr. Lenora Barot - also a defendant in the suit - began in February to circulate rumors among nurses, staff, physicians and patients designed to "maliciously defame and slander" Reichman and Brownstein.

The suit was filed Wednesday in Superior Court in Camden and seeks compensatory and punitive damages. Brown, who otherwise declined to comment, denied that there was a dispute between the two sets of doctors.

According to the suit, Brown and Barot told people that Reichman and Brownstein had committed "medical malpractice" through both their actions and their omissions, particularly when it came to plastic surgery on babies and children.

Those rumors, the suit said, had "interfered with the business and profession" of Reichman and Brownstein's Cherry Hill practice, on Brace Road. In addition, the suit said, Brown and Barot interfered with the Cherry Hill doctors' relationships with patients and with the staff at Cooper...

In addition to being faculty members at the medical school, Brown and Barot have a plastic-surgery practice at Three Cooper Plaza in Camden. Reichman went to Cooper in 1981, after his residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. For the next two years, he said, he and Brown were partners in a private plastic-surgery practice and were faculty members. In 1983, Reichman established his own practice.

Reichman would not detail why the two separated, referring questions to his lawyer, who could not be reached yesterday. "It's actually sad," he said.

"There should be other mechanisms to resolve issues such as this.It's unfortunate that there's no other arena."