Dr Gary M Brownstein - BOTCHED! BEWARE! DR. GARY BROWNSTEIN www.cherryhillcosmeticsurgery.com took my money Cherry Hill Cosmetic Surgery Surgeon
Gary Brownstein is more interested in his patients money than he is in the welfare of his patients. I paid Dr. Gary Brownstein $7300.00 for an upper body lift procedure that had to be cancelled as I was diagnosed with ductal carcinoma insitu which is an early stage of breast cancer. I had a procedure with an oncologist where a lump on my breast was removed.
After the procedure, Dr. Brownstein has refused to proceed with the upper body lift as he indicates that my cancellation and other mitigating factors cost $7300.00 even though I have offered him additional funds to cover the cancellation. The topper here is that he has refused to refund my money which was paid in cash.
For some reason, he wanted a higher fee if I used a credit card or paid by check so I paid with cash and I do have the receipts!Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this money hungry physician.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor attitude
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- SURGEON DID NOT PERFORM OPERATION AND REFUSES TO REFUND MY MONEY
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Upper Body Lift
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "I received two defectively welded Draw-Tite hitches. Etrailer told me to bend them with a porch step or use a pry bar on my brand new trucks frame. Unbelievable! I..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."